Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bloggy Bloggy Blog (Thing One)

I, like many, have decided to embark on the wonderful adventure that is "23 Things on a Stick." I'm sure there will be laughter, tears, and keyboard mashing, but with my fellow librarians, I'm sure we can pull through. (Well, at least 75% of us....some stragglers I'm sure will be devoured by wolves or sink with the ship or etc, etc, etc...) Step 1- create an awesome blog that everyone will be totally jealous of. I'm sort of familar with the internet and all its trappings, so this wasn't as hard as I feared it might be. Although, to be fair, I had a wee bit of trouble exporting my avatar. That could be because at first I only sort of read the directions. Bad Miss Sticky! After going back and reading them thoroughly, it was much much easier. Now I can stop and gather my bearings before continuing on. Does anyone else sort of feel like they're on a magical quest? Just me? Give it time.