Thursday, February 28, 2008

Flickr..... The 'Urgh' factor (Thing 4)

Well, to be quite honest, this was an interesting experience. I ended up opening a Flickr account, and uploading a couple of photos. I also did a lot of browsing. There are a lot of really cool things to see! I don't have a camera, so I had planned on finding on awesome pic to comment on. However, there is either something funky going on with Flickr right now or I'm taking crazy pills, because it is giving me the hardest time. Instead of working....the pictures I try and upload look like little empty boxes. So, I ended up using a photo of my own from a trip to Japan that I'd loaded onto Flickr. Cause of course, that one worked fine. It was taken in Nara, and as you can tell- I had a blast. I'd like to use Flickr in the future. In many ways it reminds me of Facebook, but because it is devoted only to photos, there are many more options. I can see myself using it more as I grow older (its a great place to store personal photos) and no longer use Facebook as much. I'll have to play around with it more, because urgh..... not having it work sort of made me want to throw the keyboard. Of course, I knew that Miss M. (a coworker of mine who usually sits in this place and will from now on be referred to only as Miss M.), would probably be unhappy if her keyboard went missing/broken/etc.... So instead, gnashing of teeth it is.