Monday, March 17, 2008

Here I Go Again- Thing Five

The Letter M i IMG_0564 IMG_8998 Copper Uppercase Letter S t Wooden Tag I c Komm inn blue y

Hmmmm....So, this was one of the most fun tasks that I have done so far. Miss Sticky enjoys the fun that can be had through third parties and Flickr. Not only would these help make library posters/websites/etc... more creative, they're also incredibly easy to use. Creating posters for library events using pretend trading cards, movie posters, or other unique qualities could really draw attention to the library. In fact, teaching a class on how to use these item would be equally awesome. I think that there are a lot of things, such as the awesomeness of flickr, that many of our patrons would really enjoy if they simply knew about them. I know that I find it highly enjoyable.

No comments: