Thursday, April 10, 2008

Booking it up! -Thing 14

Well, setting up an account was incredibly easy and it was tons of fun browsing through all the books. Some of the books I chose were very popular. (Who doesn't love Harry Potter?) Others were a bit more obscure (Caught Stealing, an awesome book full of intrigue and broken kneecaps), but it was way interesting to see how many other people were interested in what I was. I enjoyed paging through the reviews, but I don't know how applicable this is for the library. It may be fun to encourage patrons to join up and explore, perhaps even have a class on it, but I'm not certain that it is easily applicable. Perhaps librarians could use it to help answer patrons questions. How popular is the book? Where else can I find reviews on it? Hmmm... this may require more consideration.

But, while I'm considering- Feel free to glance at my 'shelves.'
Miss Sticky's Library

No comments: