Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The End of All! Thing 23

Wow. The end has come. It seems like it was only yesterday that Sam and I took up the ring and... wait....nevermind. Indeed, the journey has been long and hard and at times very very frustrating. However, my knowledge has grown and with it my ability to help all the masses... aka library patrons. I'm super glad that I was a part of this, and super excited by the sheer amount of information I learned. I thought I was pretty well versed in all this 2.0 stuff, but I was truly suprised! There is so much out there and with more coming out it is great to feel on the 'edge.' To all those who are still toiling, good luck and go crazy! It's worth it!

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Wow, it is great the most awesome person who ever lived participated--and even learned some things--in 23 Things on a Stick. Cool:-)

Congrats on finishing--watch for more on a stick in fall or winter.